Alcohol of Choice?

TakKovacs

Bourbon! Perhaps it's simply being from Kentucky, but nothing beats a good bourbon. Woodford Reserve if I have the money, but Zack Harris is the best on a budget. I'm just not much of a beer drinker, and most other liquours just don't cut it.
Maybe, MAAAAYBE, the occasional vodka, but it has to be something top shelf else it just tastes like rubbing alcohol to me.

I enjoy taking beers, and nothing more especially when I go out with friends. The thing is that when I take beers with some meat like chicken, it is always complete joy and some good moments with some of my good friends.

SolC

Mixed drinks or white whine for me. I loathe beer and most stronger drinks. I don't drink often and am a lightweight (100 pounds soaking wet), so it usually hits me hard and fast.

I don't drink much alcohol, Well! more like never. I only drink Cider on a odd occasion

Usually just cider, something sweeter. Or vodka. Those are the only two alcohol drinks I really enjoy very much.

Ash

I don't know why but I'm just not a beer guy. I much prefer cider or my spirits really. I'm not too bad either so I can handle my spirits quite well as long I don't go overboard with them.

free-safety

Honestly, beer is what I really like. However, in drinking cultures, you would be encouraged to go further. Anyway, though, you can get quite wasted with beer alone.

Alexx

Honestly, beer is what I really like. However, in drinking cultures, you would be encouraged to go further. Anyway, though, you can get quite wasted with beer alone.
What's your beer of choice? You like the craft beers or just stick with the light and generic ones?

free-safety

What's your beer of choice? You like the craft beers or just stick with the light and generic ones?
I honestly don't drink due to a medical condition. However, when I do drink, the type of beer isn't really particular. Nonetheless, I have tasted some foreign beer, European, that tastes too weird.

Tscott7

If im drinking beer, Any kind of Lager or Pilsner. If drinking whiskey, i like Kentucky Bourbon on the rocks